Natural Resources Protective Association: Protecting the marine environment since 1977
- Saturday, May 2, 2015 – Park cleanup – Dreier-Offerman Park, Gravesend Bay, Bay 44-Bay 49 Sts, Shore Pkwy, Brooklyn from 9 AM to 12:00 PM. Gloves, trash bags, refreshments provided
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 5th Congressional District election for Staten Island and Brooklyn.
- Tuesday, May 5, 2015 NRPA Spring meeting at Blue Heron Park Nature Center.
- Saturday, May 9, 2015 NRPA Beach Grass planting on berms in Conference House Park. Meet at 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM at the foot of Rockaway St. in Tottenville. Community Service hours certified.
- Sunday, May 10, 2015 Happy Mother’s Day, Graniteville Tree swamp forest hike. Meet at 10 AM at 2324 Forest Ave. See this great woods before it’s bulldozed for a huge commercial operation.
- Saturday, May 16, 2015 – Beach cleanup – New Dorp Beach Park, New Dorp Lane and Cedar Grove Avenue from 9 AM to 12:00 PM. Gloves, trash bags, refreshments provided.
- Saturday, May 23, 2015 Clifton Shoreline clean up, meet on Front Street behind the Clifton SIRR Station Fantastic views of NY Harbor.
- Tuesday, June 2, 2015, 7:30 PM, NRPA monthly meeting at Blue Heron Park Nature Center.
- Saturday, June 13, 2015 Eltingville Cove shoreline clean up. Discover perhaps the most hidden public beaches on the South Shore. Meet at the bottom of Richmond Ave at Tennyson Drive